Kegel Exercises for Women with Incontinence
Two out of every three women suffer from some form of incontinence or overactive bladder. This often causes embarrassment and leads women to be less active and more secluded. Women often spend hundreds to thousands of dollars a year to fight the symptoms of incontinence and overactive bladder. If you struggle with incontinence you may have come across all sorts of products and drugs that mask the problem and sometimes even make it worse. Why risk the complications of surgical procedures or the side effects of prescription drugs? Why settle for adult diapers when a safe, easy, and permanent solution is available with the FPT.
Clinical studies show that 80% of women with stress incontinence experience a reduction or complete elimination of their incontinence symptoms when they do regular kegel exercises with added weight resistance.
- Strong pc muscles are known to reduce or even eliminate incontinence
- Most FPT users see increased strength within 2-3 weeks
- The FPT provides a cost effective solution for incontinence sufferers
- The FPT affords the dignity and privacy that most women desire
- Incontinence relief with the FPT will save you thousands of dollars per year
Why should women do Kegel exercises?
What woman doesn’t want to have full control of her bladder, a smooth childbirth process and increased physical stimulation during intercourse? All of these are possible when Kegel exercises are performed regularly and correctly.
- Imagine never having to restrict your daily activities because of your fear of an accident. Imagine never having to put up with another restless night of sleep because of frequent urination. Imagine no more diapers or pads. All of this embarrassment can be avoided when the FPT is used with pelvic floor exercises.
- Imagine a smoother, quicker childbirth process with better recovery time! It is possible when women do Kegel exercises with the FPT.
- Imagine having improved intimacy and a stronger vaginal embrace! Think of the enjoyment that is possible with regular use of the FPT.
Having a strong pc muscle is easy when Kegel exercises for women are done with a vaginal weight like the FPT. Want to know why the FPT is the best option for strengthening your pc muscle? Click here for more information and a product comparison.
Kegel Exercises for Women in Childbirth Recovery
Childbirth should be as safe as possible for both mother and baby. Prenatal care that includes pc muscle training with the FPT is excellent preparation for childbirth. Kegel exercises done with the FPT can help strengthen the pelvic floor muscles surrounding the birth canal. This may result in shortened delivery times for mothers and can decrease the possibility of common birth-related complications.
Virtually all medical professionals recommend Kegel exercises for women in postnatal recovery. Regular use of the FPT will greatly reduce the time needed to re-tone your pelvic floor muscles.
Some of its pre and post natal benefits include:
- Possible reduced delivery and recovery time
- Strengthens stretched pc muscles with little effort and time.
- Strong muscles can insure bladder control
- Strong pc muscles may reduce lower back pain
- Increase physical intimacy
Kegel Exercises for Women Wanting to Improve Sexual Health
There is no other product, method or medical procedure on the market that can increase you strength as quickly, or to the degree, that weight resistance training with the FPT offers. The FPT will strengthen your body naturally, providing increased sexual enjoyment for both you and your partner.
Combined use of Kegel exercises for women and the FPT can result in:
- increases stimulation for both partners
- Increased frequency and duration of climax
- Reduced potential dissapointment between partners
- Improved vaginal lubrication
How to do Kegel exercises with the FPT
1. Wash your FPT with soap and warm water. Do not use hot water.
2. Apply a vaginal lubricant to moisten the surface of the FPT. This not only provides greater comfort but also is necessary to make the exercise more effective.
3. Find a comfortable chair, recliner or couch so you can exercise comfortably.
4. To position yourself correctly, sit in a slightly reclined position resting against the back of a chair. The angle of your back is important and will enable you to adjust the weight of the FPT to your level of strength. The more reclined you sit, less strength will be needed to hold the FPT. The straighter you sit greater strength is needed.
5. Note the two different ends of your FPT. This unique shape is designed for two levels of exercise.
For practical purposes, imagine the pc muscles as a ring shaped muscle just inside the vagina. Once in place, the sloped sides of the larger end of the FPT will be resting against the pc muscles.
6. After inserting your FPT, begin your pelvic floor exercises, gently squeezing the sloped sides of the larger end. With each contraction you should feel like you are pulling the FPT upward into your vagina. As you contract, the FPT will slightly rise and fall inside the vagina. —
Each exercise consists of one 6 second contraction followed by five rapid contractions, then resting for 30 seconds. Repeat this sequence until tired or for approximately 5 min. The amount of time you spend working out should increase as you grow stronger.
NOTE: If the FPT is pushed out during a contraction you might not have placed it far enough into the vagina. Another reason for this, might be that you are pushing with your abdominal muscles instead of pulling with your pc muscles.
7. Do your work out once a day or every other day and you should begin to see results much faster than you did with your regular kegel exercises for women.
Maintaining your pc muscle strength
Like all other exercise, your progress will depend on the initial strength of your pelvic floor muscles. Factors that may affect pc muscle strength might be your age, the number of children you delivered, your level of sexual activity and related surgery.
With proper, consistent and moderate use, you should be able to reach the goals for each exercise in a reasonable amount of time. When you are satisfied that you have sufficiently strengthen your pc muscle, simply maintain your muscle strength by doing pelvic floor exercises with the FPT as needed.
You should view these Kegel exercises for women as a life long process much the same as you would your overall physical fitness.
Enjoy you new found inner strength and enjoy the freedom it will give you!